POOL WILL CLOSE TUESDAY OCTOBER 6TH
AT 10:00 PM.
POOL COMPANY WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7TH TO CLOSE FOR THE SEASON.
HIDDEN SPRINGS TOWNHOMES
1. POOL HOURS: As Normal
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING: Is a must-6’feet apart except for family members.
3. NO GUEST residents only.
4. PLEASE clean your area with cleaning products provided when leaving. Bleach and paper towels by back door.
5. No pool toys, floats, or games. Safety floating devices may be used for children or anyone unable to swim.
6. Do not move pool furniture.
7. Pool furniture by clubhouse DO NOT USE.
8. 1 person allowed in restrooms at a time unless family member.
9. Please wipe down all areas that you touched with the wipes that are provided in the restrooms.
10. Please wipe water fountain down after use with wipes provided.
Pool Use Is For Current Residents of Hidden Springs Townhomes.
We do not sell pool memberships to non residents of the community
If you are not current on your dues, you will not be issued a key/ or your key will be deactivated until your account is brought to current.
THE POOL IS OPEN.
Members MUST be in good standing with their association fees.
Swim at your own risk.
Guests must be accompanied by a resident with a LIMIT of 4.
Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Children between ages of 14 and 17 may swim without adult supervision with permission from a parent but are NOT allowed to bring guests/friend.
No Grills in pool area
Dispose of all trash in proper containers.
NO GLASS BOTTLES
No Alcohol Allowed in Pool Area
Telephone is for emergency 911 calls only.
If you are the last to leave, please make sure all umbrellas have been closed and all doors & gates are secured.
Violating Pool Rules and/or Allowing Blocked residents access to the Pool area may cause your pool access to be denied for the summer.
Please read the rules attached to Tennis Court gate. Please turn off lights as leaving the court.